Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blog Change And Update

After a couple years of blogging faithfully here on Blogger I came to a crossroads this past week. It was either shut everything down and do something else with the gifts and talents the Lord has given me, or go forward in a slightly different direction. With my husband's encouragement, leading and help I have started Gospel Grace, a website dedicated to .... well, I guess you'll have to click on that link and go see what we're all about. Take a look around and familiarize yourself with the site. There will be more changes to come in the months ahead as the Lord refines our vision. We have also started a Facebook fan page. I would love it if you would "Like" us there.

All my writings from here have been transferred over. By God's grace everything went off without a hitch. I haven't made any decisions as to what I will do with this blog. I am toying with the idea of keeping it for food pictures and recipes, not sure yet. If you have any thoughts, ideas or suggestions feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. Thank you for reading and I hope you will join us in the new endeavor.

See you over at Gospel Grace...

2 comments:

JMC said...

I wrote on the FB wall... but I am getting a weird page for your new site...are you live or no?

Luma said...

Yup, I'm live.There seems to be a little trouble with our hosting company. We're finding the trick is to try reloading twice. I'll talk to them first thing tomorrow morning.